Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Turn Over a New Leaf

Hello everyone,

Not sure if you know this but over at Craft-Dee BowZ, all the designers take a turn posting on a Tuesday.  I am scheduled for the 1st Tuesday of each month and that's today.

I don't know about you but I keep seeing cards made with Patchwork dies over on Pinterest and I love this look. I did some digging and the company that offers these dies is in the Netherlands and out of 8 different die sets they have offered in the past, they only have 3 styles left to buy. Since they are on sale I have to assume once they are gone - they are gone for good. (Bummer) So with that in mind, I ordered the 3 styles that are left to get.

So while I wait for these dies to arrive (from the Netherlands so that will take a little while) I just used some circle dies and kind of made my own design

Here is what I came up with.

I added a flower and a butterfly die cut as accents and that is how this card came together.
I just love this patchwork look.



As an accent, I made a smaller triple loop bow using a dotted swiss ribbon.


The Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes it so easy to make your bows the size you need for your cards.

BTW please don't forget that the CDB June Challenge is under way. 
The sponsor this month is Cute As A Button 
and the winner will receive a prize of 3 single digi images of the winners choice

You have time to get your project made and submitted -
 the challenge runs all month.

You could be the June winner. 
The theme is always the same - Anything Goes with a handmade bow.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Power Poppy - Good Thinking Renewal 
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, Blue Glitter CS, Blue Shimmer CS
Ink: Memento - Danube Blue
Dies/Punch Used: Memory Box - Glorious Greber Daisies
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Glue Pen, Glitter

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


thanks for stopping by - I will be back soon


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is adorable Barbara! Love the sparkle and your pretty little bow!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful Barbara. I love those colors and so gorgeous with all the sparkle and that lovely ribbon bow.

Unknown said...

Hi Barb!
I recently bought some beautiful patchwork dies at a stamping convention. The company is called Purple Daisy Designs and they are from Pennsylvania.
I'm looking forward to seeing your dies.

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card and lovely design..
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp over at the
Creative playground..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

Great card. It is fun to see what you cam up with on your own. I have gotten some patchwork dies at papertreyink.com and love 'em. Hope you have luck finding what your looking for. In the meantime you're doing a beautiful job <3 Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card,gorgeous bow and great dies--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges. Good luck.
Hugs, Iwona.

debo said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
hugs debo dt ( https://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.be/2017/06/june-challenge-blog-67-winners.html )

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely design and I love your die cut flower..
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp over at the
Creative playground..

Luv CHRISSYxx