Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Inspire

Hello Friends,

Welcome to September 1 !!! I can't believe that fall will be here in 3 weeks. The temperature here has gotten a little cooler but this holiday weekend the weatherman is calling for hot weather, maybe it is summers last hooray but fall is definitely on its way.

Since its the first of the month, the September challenge for Craft-Dee BowZ has gotten underway.The theme is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.That make it easy to craft a submission, You will have til Sept 30 to submit.  I will be looking for your creative submission.

In the meantime I would like to share  my inspiration piece with you.




I used punches to make my flowers the branches and the leaves. 
The bow was made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. That tool is available here

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  My Sentiments Exactly - "B" Sentiments set
Paper/Card Stock
: Yellow CS, Sage green CS, White CS, Brown CS, my Gelli Plate papers for the pinkish flowers
Ink: India Ink
Dies/Punches Used:Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Oval (HCD1-762;Martha Stewart Punches - Autumn Branch, Leaf, Hydrangea 3 in 1
Accessories:Hug Snug 
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, charm

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:



  • Amusing -   Anything Goes (#14)
  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #16 Anything Goes  (#176)
  • Brown Sugar – No. 161 - Make the sentiment BIG (#29)
  • Crafting-With-Friends -  (W1 of 2) Anything Goes (#96)
  • Artbymiran Challenge -  No.39 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes (#105)
  • Simply Papercraft - No. 12  - Anything Goes (#87)



  • Thanks for stopping in today, I will be back soon.

    Have a great week and a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.

    12 comments:

    Vicki said...

    Beautiful card, Barbara with an amazing combination of color and detail!

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    Beautifully created and lovely colors too. I like using punches now and then for small petite flowers too!

    Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

    Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
    ... Good luck hugs Tracy

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    So pretty Barbara. Love all your little punched flowers and leaves. So delicate and finished off with the perfect bow of course!

    Gail said...

    This is awesome. I adore the punch in the corners that matches so well with the die cut in the middle. It's these little touches that make a card special! That bow is totally outstanding and the leaf charm is the perfect embellishment! LOVE the flowers and leave around this card and the arrangement. This is wonderful! Hugs, Gail

    Shawna said...

    Okay first things first... You are a zentangle instructor!!?? I adore zentangle and have dabbled in it a bit.. But I am mostly an admirer. I have a zentangle board on Pinterest; I wonder if you are one of my pins? I am so excited to hop around your blog and see what else you have done!!

    Now to your amazing card!! Your color scheme is on par for the season and YES! your sentiment is center stage but without overpowering all the other beautiful elements in your design. Your flowers are balanced so perfectly and the you white lattice looks outstanding.. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for joining us at BSCB.. This card is absolutely outstanding!!

    Hugs
    Shawna -DT

    Ericraft said...

    what a fab looking card. all the elements come together beautifully, well done.
    Thank you for joining us over at lil patch of crafty friends.
    Erica DT xx

    Aurelia Aurora said...

    Beautiful card.. love the colour combo.. Thank you for joining our 39th challenge at Artbymira Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw ;)

    xx ~RoRa

    applejack cards by sue said...

    Sorry.. I lost my comment so you may get this one twice. I love your card with the gorgeous diecuts and bow. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    Unknown said...

    This is quite lovely. The details and work you put into it are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

    Beautiful card with amazing flowers. The ribbon work is so inspiring to look at Barbara. I am tickled pink to join your followers and found your blog through The Outlawz. Hav a sweet day :) Hugs xx

    Crafting with Darcy said...

    Hi Barb!
    What a gorgeous card! I love all you did!! I'm your newest follower!! Saw your blog at the Outlawz!
    Hugs
    Darcy
    http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com