Thursday, July 2, 2015

Never Never Land

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. Today I want to share a card with you that I made for Verses Rubber Stamps.  I played with watercolors on a sheet of watercolor paper and then cut it into strips. Those strips of watercolor paper were placed to make the background design. 



I love the yellows and the pinks and peaches that are on the strips, they look great together.
I used two markers to make the ribbon the color I needed to match my card.

The sentiment I used is from Verses Rubber Stamps and I just love the sentiment selection they have.
They have a whole host of categories with so many Verses to choose from. 
Click here to go to the shopping area of their site. I am sure you will find just the right sentiment you need for your project.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Verses Rubber Stamp -  QQ1208E Never Never Land
Paper/Card Stock
: White  CS, Pink CS, Yellow CS, Water Color Paper
Ink: Black Dye Ink, Distress Markers
Dies Used:Spellbinders LabelsAccessories: Hug Snug
Ribbon, Handmade Flowers


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping in today and have a safe and happy 4th






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara, great card love the background you have created and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card! I love the water color design you created!

Donna Maligno said...

Beyond clever! Love everything about this card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great idea with the water color background. Gorgeous sentiment and flowers.

Lilian said...

Great background technique! Very pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love the bright and fun color combo. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x