Friday, June 26, 2015

Leave Room in your Garden

Hi there.
Hope you had a great week and now the weekend has started.Time for fun and time to get in your studio, to start being creative.

The other day, I started to work with a sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps. As I read the sentiment,  I thought of a stamp set I had, that contained a fairy and some toad stools. It is a perfect match for the sentiment.

I know I mentioned that the sentiment is from Verses Rubber Stamps, but, have you checked out their online catalogue? They have so many stamps to choose from and they are all categorized, so it is easy to find what you are looking for.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Verses Rubber Stamps  Fairies to Dance MC0662C; Hampton Art - Once Upon a Springtime
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Cream CS
Ink: Adirondack - Mushroom
AccessoriesDistress Markers, dimensional foam

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

  • Crafting Musketeers #26 Shades of Summer (#111)
  • Crafts Galore Encore -Anything Goes (#278)
  • Crafty Time - Girls, Girls, Girls (#117)
  • Lia Stampz Challenge #89 Anything Goes (#55)
  • Live & Love Crafts Challenge #36 In The Garden (#94)
  • One Crazy Stamper Anything goes (#73)
  • Paper Creator's Crafts # 39 Anything Goes (#183)
  • Petal Lu Anything Goes (#47)
  • The East Wind Challenge  #33 Ode to Nature (#36)
  • The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes (#228)



  • Time for me to start getting my classes ready for Stampaway, the upcoming stamping convention. I have 3 classes on the schedule and there is still room in each class, I would love to have you join me.

    Click here to check out the class roster over at Stampaway.

    Here are my classes titles, dates and times, Click on the classes below to see my class samples:
    Wed Aug 5 - Chalkboard Cards 11:00 - 1:00
    Wed. Aug 5 - Multi Pocket Mini Album 4:30 - 7:30
    Friday Aug. 7 - Two Folds Tag Book 8:00 - 10:00


     Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day and a great weekend.


    8 comments:

    Gmalew said...

    Love this verse and the beautiful card you made!!!

    Cheri Burry said...

    Beautiful card done in such a lovely color tone! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Loving the awesome natural colors here Barb. Really pretty. Looks like it was one stamp. Totally perfect.

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    Wonderful sentiment and lovely card design.

    Unknown said...

    This is super sweet, I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at the Lia Stampz challenge!
    Nina-Marie :)
    Lia Stampz Design Team

    Hazel said...

    Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 26, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    Lau W said...

    Superb card, natural colors are beautiful !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    Unknown said...

    Gorgeous card; I love the earthy colours and the fab sentiment. Thanks for joining LLC for our "In the Garden" challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts