WOW it's May 1st and hopefully the cold weather is hibernating at least til October. In the meantime, it's time for a new challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ.
Let me share my inspiration card with you.
Isn't that little girl just the cutest!!!
I made my bow with the Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool.
You can make bows like this with that easy to use tool.
Click here to order yours today
Here is a closer view of my fluffy bow.
Craft-Dee BowZ challenge lasts the whole month and the theme is always -
Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Hope you can submit a project , we'd love to see what you have created.
Docrafts - Gorjuss: DP, Red CS, Vellum, Vertigo by Imagine Crafts, Iridesent Paper (Red & White)
Piunch Used: MS - 3 Dot
: Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foamSpectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (month) (#37)
- Crafty Gals Corner - #17 Stripes and/or Polka Dots(#19)
- Inspiration Destination - #31 Always Anything Goes (#60)
- Ruby's Rainbow - #103 Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2) (#22)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (#227)
- Addicted to Stamps and More - #142 Make Your Mark (#64)