Monday, December 1, 2014

Peace

Hello Everyone

Are you getting in the spirit?? how's the shopping coming along??

Well today is December 1 and it's time for the December Challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ

Here is my inspiration card I submitted.

This ribbon is spectacular. Red with woven stripes and gold confetti-like pieces on it. I also added a little of a gold colored leaf ribbon.

That panel with the swirl on it, is paintable wallpaper. (I've had it for years) I used alcohol inks to color it and the coloring turned out fabulous.The panel was too pretty to cover up with anything else so I just added a die cut "Peace" on it to finish it off.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, Red CS, Gold Paper,DP,  Paintable wallpaper
Ink: None
Dies Used:
Accessories
Ribbons, Alcohol inks,Craft-Dee BowZ  tool

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with another post and card for Craft-Dee BowZ. Hope to see you then



7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the deep rich reds and the gold together. Absolutely stunning design and the ribbon bow is perfect with it.

Lynne, Design Team Member Suzy Bee's Challenge Blog said...

Absolutely beautiful from the color to the bow! Stunning!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog and good luck!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow - that bow is stunning! ... and your swirl background to this card is too. Awesome card Barb!

tilly said...

what stunning ribbon, simple works best, fab project, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Planetsusie said...

What a brilliant card Barbara, I love the colour and you are right, that ribbon is spectacular. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (It's all about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

LauraEva said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

Pamellia said...

Another stunner Barbara! Think I will have to hit that follow button, your work is simply amazing! I love what you did with the piece of wallpaper, genius! Once again, your ribbon is incredible, such a perfect match to the red and gold striped paper! big hugs, see you again very soon :)