Friday, I trotted off to Circleville, Ohio, outside of Columbus, Ohio, to take two classes from Terri Sproul. Terri is a gifted artist and hosts a free get together on most Tuesday evenings. Terri also has a FB group, All Things Terri Sproul, and it is available to join. Terri shares techniques and info on different products.
Terri is in town from California, for the next couple of weeks visiting friends, going to a show and teaching classes. The classes I attended were held at the nicest store, Creative Chaos. Loved her store, lots of Graphic 45 and things to go with those fabulous papers and many other great stamps and "stuff". The store owner is Angela Beavers, what a great lady. Had a blast.
The first project I am sharing with you today is my fav, although I really like the 2nd one as well.
This project is a tea box, made using Graphic 45 papers from the Botanical Tea Collection. These papers are fantastic.
And the stamp images are so perfect to attach to the end of the tea bag string.
Thank you Terri for a great project, this class was so enjoyable!!
I am submitting this project to the following challenges:
- A Creative Need - No. 18 - April - Signs Of Spring (#45)
- Craftitude - No. 63 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes or Spring/Easter (#161)
- Crafty Catz -No.228 - Anything Goes (#89)
- Left of Center Creative Challenges - No.30 - (W1 of 2) - Spring Fling (#6)
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 – No.17 - Springtime
- Simply Create Too - No.60 - (W1 of 2) - Stack 'Um Up (use 2 or more
I will be sharing the other project with you Thursday. In the meantime stop back Tuesday for my Craft-Dee BowZ post for April.
Have a great week!!