Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Make and Take

Hi Everyone
I  thought I'd show you  two cards that I made using some 3-D sheets made by Hot Off The Press. These are so easy to work with and make a really pretty card.

Each of the 3-D sheets give you the capability of making 3-4 different cards.You just need some card stock for the card itself. Let me show you a few of the cards I worked on today.


 view of the popped up star.

The snowflakes are popped up.

You may notice the punched areas on the cards above. I used Mini 8 Punches. One design is Snowflake and the other is Flourish. These are by We R Memory Keepers and I really love these punches and the looks that you can achieve.I even came up with a bag topper for a smaller bag. Check this out!!!




I made a total of 17 different cards using quite a few of the different  HOTP 3D Paper Tole Die Cuts. All the cards will be examples of M and T cards that will be available to be made at Stamping Buddies.

I will be at Stamping Buddies, Saturday Oct 27, 1p.m. - 4 p.m. for Make & Take Saturday. Each month Stamping Buddies will be hosting a Make and Take on the last Saturday of the month. This month and next month, the theme of the M and T's is Christmas. The M and T's are only $1.00 per card which is a great price for a beautiful card. You will pick the card you want to make, assemble the 3D Paper Tole portion of the card, use the Mini 8 Punch on a background panel and then finish the card.

For those of you in the Greater Cincinnati area, stop in at Stamping Buddies 4343 E Galbraith Rd.Cincinnati, Ohio on Oct 27 between 1p.m. - 4 p.m. to make a pretty card and have a fun time.I'd love to see ya.

Thanks for stopping in here today!!







4 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Way to go Barb! Love that paper, looks like a great M&T idea. Off to check my Saturday calendar :-)

Anne Temple said...

BOth of your cards are so pretty. I love how subtle the star is on the first one and the snowflake is gorgeous. Great bag topper too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow Barbara, why can't you live near me?! I miss not being able to take cool classes! These are awesome samples.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, these kits provide everything! They are gorgeous! Love the way you have put them together. Have fun at the M&T - wish I could come, too. A great way for people to come to the store and enjoy themselves!