Sunday, June 24, 2012

You're an Original

Hi Everyone
Hope you are staying cool and having a great weekend!!  Have you seen the latest stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I just received mine and they are "sew" great, (pun intended, LOL).The newest set is sewing related and I bet you know a seamstress in your group of friends.

I was so excited when these were previewed to the DT. So here is the card I made using the stampette set, Vintage Boutique, set 460.



I just had a blast making this card. My mother was a great seamstress and would have loved this set. Making this card brought thoughts of my Mom back to me.

I will have another card for you to see on Tuesday, so stop back in for that.


7 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Very nice Barb! I think it is great when a stamp can bring back fond memories.

Donna Maligno said...

I love your eye for things, Barb. Can't wait to have those eyes with me at CHA!!! LOL

Katy said...

I love this dress form and how you used it! Very pretty! :)

Brenda said...

How fun!!! Love the colors.

Gerlinde said...

Very cool! Love the color combination!

April said...

SEW neat! Great job!

Donna Ellis said...

IT'S IN THE GOLD! this is a lovely card, Barbara.