Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I don't have time

Hi Everyone,
Happy Wednesday. !!! This week I made a visit to see Madge and boy what a day she's had.

I know I've had days that really mimic Madge and that verse can be so true. LOL
I love this orange color, it is so now. It's so Madge. LOL.

Periodically I get comments about my bows. This is really 2 bows pushed together and they are what I call "rabbit ears" bows. They are done by hand. No tools, Easy Peasy!! Really!! I will do a pic tutorial and show you how I do it. It will be in a week or so as I will be gone for a few days and won't have time to get this finished before I leave. So stay tuned for that.

Supplies used:
Stamps Used- Art Impressions  - Don't have Time D1430, Madge  L1549
Ribbon
Paper/CS used - Teal Core'dinations CS, white cs, cream cs, designer paper
Inks used - VersaMark, Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Distress Ink Old Paper
Embossing Powder - Shimmer EP
Copic Markers - BG13, BG000, E43, C-1, YR09, YR61
Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Die - S4-111 Scalloped Oval
Hole Punch

OK, I have to get a card ready for you all to see for the Art Impression's Weekly Challenge post on Thursday.
Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you stop in tomorrow.




3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So true, so true! Love the colors and your rabbit ear bow is just fabulous!

Peggy Wood said...

Barb, I love the Art Impression ladies. This is the way I feel right now. Rabbit ear bows are the only kind I can make.

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Is this a self portrait for "what have I gotten myself into THIS time?" It's a great image - so appropriate, too!