Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stuff

Hi Everyone,
No card today but I wanted to share a couple of things with you.

 First, starting tomorrow,I will be showcasing cards made with Cornish Heritage Farms stamps for five days. These stamps will be available for purchase (the release) Thursday nite at 10:00 p.m. EDT. Now I did mix some of their great digi images with the rubber stamps. I had never really worked with digi's before coming on the CHF DT but I must say, they are pretty easy to work with. Love the fact that you can make the image larger or smaller,so there is more flexibility with digi's. I will have double posts on some days and the top post will indicate that. Also you are probably wondering why the release starts at 10 p.m.??? Well, the blog hop starts then, so you will want to stop in for that and there are 3 designers whose blog comments will be eligible for prizes. You will want to comment on all the DT blogs because we designers don't know who was chosen to have their blog comments eligible for the drawing.Don't forget all the rubber stamps that are being used throughout the week on all of the designers blogs, will be available for purchase starting at 10:00p.m. Thursday.

Next, I want to show you a project I did a few years ago, it now hangs in my family room.

These are canvas pieces that are 12X12 and they are the ABC's. I attached what I call "stuff" to each canvas to give more visual interest. My stuff box is getting low so I plan on filling it back up soon with some new acquisitions, going to the antique show.  I will do a show and tell  of some of the great finds after the BH is finished.

Well that is all for today, but I am looking forward to seeing you all starting tomorrow for 5 days of Cornish Heritage Farms inspiration.

Have a great week,





1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That sounds like a hop I will want to try. I always love to see more inspiration in this stamping hobby!