Thursday, November 10, 2011

Merry Merry Christmas

Hi there !!!!
This is the 1st of 2 posts today. So thanks for stopping in for my usual Thursday post using Art Impressions stamps This post is showcasing my card that I made for this weeks challenge over at Art Impressions - and the theme is ribbons. I used 2 different ribbons on this card and I decided to use one of my favorite ribbons which is the snowflake ribbon and the other ribbon I used showcases a technique that I really love doing, ribbon braiding.

First off, these little guys are in the Polar Pals collection, and they are just so cute. I have the whole collection so I will be showing you more of these cuties over the next few weeks.

Next, I used a snowflake ribbon, and I must admit, I loved this when it was introduced a few years ago and still love it. I will probably never tire of it.

Last, I learned to braid ribbon a while ago, and I really think it gives a beautiful look and it makes a great accent to your card or project.

Well, as I mentioned, I have 2 posts today, the 2nd post is the Sparkle N Sprinkle's It's a Cultural Thing Blog Hop so stop back for that one later on, it's sure to be a great hop.

Thanks for stopping in and now I have to finish up on my Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop post. Hope to see you over on that post as well.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, some day I'm going to make that braided ribbon element you always successfully carry off! This card is darling. I clicked to see the whole collection, and my favorite is the Polar Birdies. They are so sweet, as is your card. Thanks for sharing!