Thursday, September 1, 2011

Noel

Hi Stampers,

Whoa, it's September 1. Where has this year gone?? I know I am a little early, but the stores are getting their Christmas stuff out already.So I think I am getting in the Christmas mood because of that.So with that in mind this cute little stamp was just begging to be used. So, I thought I'd pass on some Christmas inspiration to you today. This stamp would look so cute adorning a gift tag as well.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Art Impressions - G1582 Tiny Carolers, E2760 Noel
Ink:India Ink (Dye ink), Fresco Dye Ink-Da Vinci Violet
Copic Markers: E33, E71, Y11,C-1, R000, RV06, RV14, YG45, BV00, BV08, V04
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Dots
Spellbinder Dies used: Oval S4-110, Grand Labels One LF-161, Labels One S4-161
Cardstock: White, Petallics - Juniper, Silver(This really is a white shimmer not a silver color as we are used to)

Thanks for stopping in
Hugs






3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

That is stinkin' adorable Barb!

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute! Love the shaped card!

Donna Maligno said...

Sooo cute! I love how the dotted embossing almost makes it look like snow.