Sunday, September 11, 2011

Holiday Cheer


Hi Everyone,
I've been working on holiday projects lately and I thought you might like to see the tag I just finished. I know, you are thinking.... Christmas??? Now??? Halloween isn't even here yet. Christmas will be here sooner than you think. It always sneaks on me.  And, if you are like me, I usually wait to the last minute to get my Christmas packages wrapped and ready to give.So here is a great idea for a tag to use on one of your gifts and I am making mine early this year and placing them with my Christmas wrapping so at least the tags will be waiting for me. I used the Just Imagine /Kreations holly punch 914, which is the perfect punch to go with the Sizzix leaves I used on this tag. Check out the bottom corners, I used insert C on the punch to get that corner punch look. The penguin and the sentiment are stamps from 2 new sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle. The Pengie is in set 438 and the sentiment is in set 439.

Products used:
Tag - Accucut die
Holly - Sizzix Die
Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle - Parisian Mist G1007, Fire Engine Red G1007
Stamps - Sparkle N Sprinkle: Penguin in the Playful Pengies set 438, Sentiment in Tis the Season set 439
Ribbon - May Arts
Paper- Green CS, Red CS, Designer Paper
Copic Markers- YR65, YR61, R29, C-1, C-5, 100
Punch -Just Imagine/Kreations - Punch 914

Well that is it for today. Stay tuned for more card creations
Have a great week,





3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a gorgeously colored tag, Barbara! The richness of the colors in contrast with the pengie's white tummy is brilliant!

Karin said...

So cute! I love those penguins and he looks right at home on this pretty tag!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love it!