Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life is a Patchwork

Hi Stampers,
Today I thought I'd use the Sewing Shoppe set I had on hand. It is from the Doorways series. So I get it out stamp it up and oh no, no actual doorway. What is a stamper to do.... make a brick wall!!! So now the window is attached to the brick wall and you have to imagine the door is around the corner. (LOL) So here is my creation. Don't forget, in stamping, there are no mistakes, just opportunities. Guess I will need to get that doorway to have on hand for the next card.

 By the way, Art Impressions has a great selection of stamp sets in the doorway series. Check them out here. And make sure you get the door,it's a separate set.

Recipe:
Sewing Shoppe  - 3514
Wood Planter C3493
Copic Markers used:
YR09,Y11,Y17,E33,E43,E47,G99,YG45,B21,B95,BG10,V04,RV21,C-1,0.
Spica -Silver
Prismacolor Pencil, Ocre Brulee (Brick Wall)
Ink: India Ink
Card stock: White CS, Core'dinations, Brown CS
Ribbon
Corner Punch



Thanks for stopping in today. Tomorrow will be the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop. I hope you can join us for ideas and prizes





1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

hmmm, I wonder if this is a sign. Maybe I **need** to go out and pick up a sewing machine which is suitable for both sewing and cardmaking? LOL Darling card!