Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winners announced!!

Sorry this is late, I should have posted this yesterday.


First, I want to thank all of you who participated in the blog hop and especially to you all that left comments. I am sure I speak for all the DT members when I say, we truly enjoy  and appreciate every comment   It encourages and inspires us, more than you know!  Thank you so much for joining us and spending a little part of your day with us.  We're so glad you did!

 The winners from the Sparkle N Sprinkle "Sparkling Winter Sensations" Blog Hop have been announced.  Thought I'd let you know in case you didn't get to see them yet.  And one of the 5 extra prizes was hidden on my blog - None of us were told ahead of time which blogs were selected! So I was as excited as you when I found out.  Well, here are the winners:

The Grand Prize is awarded to Mitzi Vogel!

Secondary winners (extra prizes)
1. From Barbara Bruder’s Blog –  Peg Klitch    YAHOO!!
2. From Eleanor Jenkins’ Blog – April of South Carolina
3. From Julie Zippel’s Blog – NWFlamingo 
4. From Marie Berquist’s Blog – Lois (lew1993)
5. From Karin Martin’s Blog – Donna Levine

Congratulations to you all!!!! 
More details (including details on what to do if you're a winner) and a special thank you from all of us on the design team are on the "home blog" - Sparkle N Sprinkle blog. 


OK now, it's back to a soggy basement. I will explain tomorrow. Til then,
Have a great day,


Barbara

No comments: