Sunday, June 26, 2011

Memories

                                                                                                                                                                             
Hi Everyone,
Some of you may know that I love flowers and I have mastered making my own flowers from paper. I usually use what I call "stamp off paper" but I also have used scrapbook paper. Have you ever bought a slab of paper and some of the sheets are less than appealing??Me too!!! So,instead of throwing them out or having them collect dust, I spray the sheets with Glimmer Mist or Color Wash and change the look of those less than appealing sheets. After I do that I usually cut out flowers. I have a few dies that I love to use just for flower making. After manipulating and cutting, a flower is born or should I say, blooms. So, when I stopped by at the Art Impressions Blog and saw the latest challenge, Handmade Flowers, CHALLENGE 21, I knew I had to design and submit a card. So, here is the design I came up with. This was fun to design and I hope you like it.Well that is it for right now. Hope you have a great Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Barb, you've outdone yourself! This is simply gorgeous and your beautiful flowers are to die for. I'm so glad I own some of them!! You go, girl!

Donna Ellis said...

oooooooo this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for the fabulous idea of the corner punch! The texture and coloring of the flowers is really nice - looks almost like you used fine mulberry paper or dryer sheets!

Joan Petty said...

Beautiful card, beautiful flowers, and I love the corner punch