Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Adventure

Hi Everyone
I am entering this card in this week's challenge over at Art Impressions. It's the Art Impressions Challenge #19. I love their stamps and thought this challenge would be fun since it is monochromatic.
Doesn't this bicycle stamp remind you of the days right around the time of the introduction of the automobile??? When I opened my  stash of wood mounted AI stamps, this one was begging to be used. LOL  So here is the design I made. And if I rode that bicycle it truly would be an "Adventure".








Products I used:
Stamp: Art Impressions P1971Bicycle, F2563 Adventure
Paper: PopTones (My favorite CS)
Ink: VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle Daffodil EP217
Punch: Just Imagine Crafts/Kreations Punch 304

That is it for today. Thanks for stopping in

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a bright and sunny card, Barb! Very cheery and perfect for man or woman!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love it!