Monday, March 28, 2011

Thanks and more.................

Hi Everyone,
I would like to thank everyone for stopping by my blog for the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop last week. I read all the wonderful comments that were left and I want you to know I appreciate those comments so much. Also, I want to thank you for stopping and looking at my post on the Just Imagine/Kreations blog. I post directly to their blog every other Sunday.

I have been out of town for the last 4 days. I went to the Memories Scrapbooking Expo held in Columbus, Ohio Mar. 25 and 26. I ran into old friends and it was so nice to see familiar faces, especially Gina. While I was gone, I received some new stamp sets and I just fell in love with this new set, called Bird Swirl. I thought I'd give you a sneak peek because the set is not available just yet. This set is really cute and has 13 stamps and I know you will really like it. Stay tuned and as soon as it is available I let you all know and I will post another card creation. Then, just in case you are interested, you can go to Sparkle N Sprinkle to check the set out further.





















On this card I used Labels 10 from Spellbinders and it seems that I use it quite often. So, I would say, it's probably my favorite die set. The ribbon bow on this card is utilizing 5/8" satin ribbon.  The glitter used was Parisian Mist (G1037) and Sparkling Snow (G1003) from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Well I have a few more projects I need to get completed, so....... I will see you soon. Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Beautifully sparkling card, with lovely shades of green and pink! I can hardly wait til the set is available!