Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Look who came to stay.



Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have had a project to complete and get mailed. I am going to the Post Office first thing in the morning to get my project out the door and on its way.I will be posting some new cards you might like to see, so stay tuned for another post tomorrow.

Yesterday, the mailman delivered the cutest snowman I have seen in a long time. This cutie was an item that I won on TheHive in a contest that was put on by Patrick at The Cre8or's Touch. The snowman made it just in time, as we are expecting 4-6" snow tonite and thru tomorrow evening. He will be packed away and will be brought out next year in time for the holidays. And he will fit right in with all my other Christmas decorations.

I mentioned TheHive and if you are not a member you should come on over and join. No charge and you will have a lot of fun. Everyone on TheHive is so nice and you have many opportunities to win prizes and learn new things and meet new people. And make sure you check out The Cre8tor's Touch while you are at TheHive.

Well that is it for this post. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

Barbara

1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

Congrats on your snowman win..how cool is that!!

Ah yes the snow returns, I'm homebound with children..it's a good day to create.

Stay warm Barb!
Angie