Monday, November 15, 2010

CPS193

Ho Ho Ho......................
Here is the latest sketch design from Card Positioning Systems. After looking at this sketch, I knew I wanted to use a new embossing folder I just picked up today. However, after I put all the layers together I just had to add Santa, so I had to add to the sketch, Santa made me do it. (LOL)

So here is the design I came up with.The embossing folder is an exclusive one from Archiver's and I used designer paper for that great grid work background. The stamp I used for the Santa face is from Gumbo Graphics. This stamp is very old and unfortunately is no longer available. Sorry to use an old stamp but, this stamp is the best Santa stamp I have ever seen. Hope you like it.




That's it for today, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a really great Santa image, I remember that company. Nice use of the CPS sketch too for your card.

Lea L. said...

Nice card! I love the Santa bingo card! Great job with CPS 193! ♥♥♥

Judy Rozema said...

Great job with the sketch! I like that image!

Kristii said...

Very nice!!! I love the bingo card background and the santa image is fantastic!!