Friday, April 2, 2010

Is it an envelope ?

I saw an interesting tutorial, using a die that normally makes an envelope. Using 4 envelopes you can end up making a box. Since I knew I had an envelope die I set off to try this. As luck would have it, my envelope die is way too big. So as I looked at all the dies I have, I ran across a smaller one and tried the technique. Here is the end result.
 After I made the box, I used patterned paper for the background panels and then added a stamped flower on each panel and to further enhance the box I added leaf ribbon. This will make a nice small gift box or a little treat box. I will post more info on how to make this cute box and include photos to show how easy it really is to do, on Sunday.

Tomorrow I will be getting ready for my brothers wedding so I will be to busy to post.

Well, that's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!